Re: one last word on the current Antoine thread (maybe)

< Since this debate will never end and never progress, I might as well be
the one to play the part of Antoine's defender. > - Josh

Josh, you are probably right. Toine doesn't deserve the working over
he gets from the fans, the media, and the zebras.  Nor does he deserve to
be considered an all-star, a franchise player, or that effective at his
position.

Following Pitino's fatuous, ineffectual yesterdays, it is interesting that
Walker has become just as controversial to this mixed list of cup half
full, cup half empty Celt loyalists.  Our individual thoughts have been
set in plaster, never to soften again.

Walker is good, Walker is bad, Walker giveth, Walker taketh.  Walker is
what he is.  Seven seasons and counting, he remains the illusive phantom
of the hungry poor.

Egg