Re: one last word on the current Antoine thread (maybe)

Hmm?

I think that last poster is confused about the stats..
Tony Delk and Battie didn't score a higher efficency rating then Walker..at
least not on the NBA site they didn't. Your confusing PPA with efficency I
think. They are different stats.

No stat is perfect...but efficency strikes me as one of the best.

Paul Pierce is the highest rated at 11th..and the next Celtic is Walker at
46. There are no other Celtics in the top fifty. Most people would consider
Walker and Pierce the best Celtics. So AGAIN what is the real problem with the
statistic? That some people think a guy who can't shoot straight should be a top
25 player?

Pete