Geez... it still didn't show up

Tammo, here's the Cliff's Notes version of what I tried to post twice:

There was a line in the Celtics notes that Michael posted that read
something like this: "Walter McCarty also unveiled his own sneaker this
summer."

Basically, that turned my world upside down. Nothing makes sense anymore.
Walter McCarty has his own sneaker. Read that again. I haven't been this
flummoxed by something since "Gladiator" won an academy award.

Anyway, I can't believe I've had to send this three times.

Mark