From: owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Dan Forant
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2003 5:31 PM
To: Celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: What About This?

I look at it this way. We have a decent team to date. Plenty of size, speed,
a game plan, and some scorers along with blockers and rebounders. So until
proven otherwise I believe the Celts are a lower 2nd tier team in the East
which is no bastion of talent. We are shaky at the point so if we're not
willing to trade anyone worthwhile to get someone worthwhile we can just
keep playing Banks to spell James and let him get baptized by fire. He
wasn't all that bad vs., Heat. OB can limit his plays and get the ball out
of his hands quicker so he doesn't get too lost out there. With 4-5 new
starters this will be a melding season, so why not work in Banks along with
the rest. My expectations aren't that high where I would get disappointed
with a 7-8 playoff spot. I'm very happy with this brand of round ball.
Running, swinging the ball around, working it inside and back out etc. With
the exception of Banks and Waltuh  the Celts looked like they were together
for at least a season......

DanF