What About This?

James was better than I suspected he would be.  The team was clearly more in
sync when he was in.  Banks was real shaky.  Not nearly ready.  I think his
development should be limited to 8 to 10 minutes a game.  James is good for
20-25.

Here's maybe a wild thought.  I'm not comfortable with too much Banks this
season.  Not remotely implying he might not be pretty good down the line, but I
think this team can make some hay this season.

I want to join the chorus that likes our respectable 4 bigs rotation, and
don't want to trade either Battie OR Williams.

So, just as a stopgap one year minimum wage deal, how about bringing in Rod
Strickland... just for this year.  Give Banks a little more time to develop.

Seems reasonable to me, particularly at the veterans minimum salary.  I like
that idea a helluva lot better than Battie for Knight, or some such thing (I
know, I'm changing my tune).  Battie really has a pretty reasonable salary for
what he brings to the table... at least for our team.

I'm for bringing Strickland in this year.  What say you folks?

And a P.S.  -  Still think Kedrick is the very definition of passive, and
Danny'll end up trading him.