Is there life after . . .

Well, not only life after Antoine, but life after Karl, life after Michael, maybe even Kobe.  The league is in for a good year with several hottie rooks to watch, many intriguing Euros, and team play breaking out all over.  How about Denver and Utah!

The Celts, fortunately, decided to join those teams committed to playing basketball and not a moment too soon.  I, too, vote for keeping Battie with the fond hope that the Mavs may create a problem of PT and Jamison may be available by next year.  But having the big men who can clamp down on the middle, assure better rebounding and more blocks and shoot--some of them, anyway.  It's a great luxury and we need a plus with the revival of the Wiz et al.

Did you notice the playing time?  It looked perfect to me.  Pierce with 34 min.  Only Kedrick needs more PT, and he had early fouls.  What a pleasing beginning, albeit against a weak sister.  Cheers,  Gene