Prediction for Snoopy

Sorry Snoop, I couldn't send this prediction to the e-mail address you gave
because this is how it looks in the archives.....

>>>Here is the e-mail address for new 2003-04 predictions and for changes to
current predictions:

  2003prediction@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <<<<<<<<<<<

I'm feeling a lot of pressure to repeat as one of the prediction winners of
last season.
This year the prediction is even more difficult.  So many changes and so
little time to judge how the team will fit together.
I'm sure everyone else is just waiting with bated breath.
So, after a long period of reflection and one day till the deadline,
this is probably a little bit on the optimistic side, but I'm going

46 wins-36 losses.........

and hoping it doesn't
turn out the other way around.  :~o

TAM