Phoenix Trade

Ah, life on the rumor Mill.  First we get our hopes up
for a highway robbery of the Rockets -- their all-star
caliber shooting guard AND their most talented young
reserve.  Now we have to dread giving up our starting
center for ten cents on the dollar, highway robbery the
only way.  I don't buy this one either.  Even economically
it doesn't make sense.  There are forty guys in the league
whose salaries could be made to match up with Tony's,
without such a lopsided trade taking place.  Brevin Knight
is the kind of guy you can pick up during training camp for
the minimum.  Battie has more value than that, and if he
doesn't, Ainge knows he can showcase him for months
and push his value up.  No confirmation anywhere for this
trade either.  I'm resolved not to listen until the boston papers
confirm any trade.

Josh