Front Four Opinion

Hi Folks,

Making a rare visit from "lurkerville".

I hear what everyone is saying about the possibility of trading Battie.
IMHO, I really like the look of the front line as it is presently put
together. I think it's great that we are able to start off the game with a
fairly strong pair, let them run the other team ragged. Then bring in
another pair at the same position with equal, but different strengths, to
keep the pressure on. We have not had four 7 footers (or close) on this
team, at the same time, that were capable of making a regular contribution
to the team for many years (if ever).

I say keep this unit in place for now and see how things shake out, unless
some unbelievable trade opportunity presents itself.

OK, I'll crawl back to my corner now and continue to enjoy all of the great
Celtic conversation that this group generates from afar.

BTW, feel free to disagree if you like, but do be kind! ;-)

Best regards,

roger

Roger S. Belanger
mailto:rbelange@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:rbelange@xxxxxxxxxxx>