re: Re: D'ellasandro: Celtics 8th in east

Well,
Because, Because, Because....

- He's had two injury riddled seasons out of three
- He's not the future center
- He has value
- It's a transitional year any ways, so you might as well take your losses now.
- No one's enamored of Baker/LaFrentz/Blount, but they each have trade
disqualifications

Egg, if Battie is dealt for a 2nd or 3rd string guard, it's a cap deal
to help the Celtics in a future trade or to sign more than one free agent.
Ray