re: A trade idea for Battie

Wilcox and Bosh would give them a terrific fowarrd tandem.
As far as the Celtics go, I think they would be very hesitant on taking on any
long long term contracts for non-superstars.

And if Wilcox is available, shouldn't the Celtics get involved?
But what can they trade for him? Porbably have to be  a three team deal
with the other club sending the Clips a PG...
Ray