A trade idea for Battie

Here's an idea in getting some youth for Battie. Vescey has the blurb below.
However, I think Toronto would prefer Battie so a three way that would work
would be Battie going to the Raptors, Williams to the Clips and we getting
Wilcox and a little cap relief. It would be a little suprising for Sterling to take
an older Williams for such a long term contract, even if it is for close to
reasonable money. Ely would be another option....

DJessen33

<If the Knicks want a bigger point guard, sources say Alvin Williams is
readily available. In fact, the Raptors have had serious talk with the Clippers
about swapping the 6-5 veteran (owed $36 million through '08-'09) for Chris
Wilcox ($2M/$2.2M). No, the money doesn't match, but the Clips are under the cap.

Mike Dunleavy loved Williams when they were together in Portland and
obviously isn't happy with his point guard Keyon Dooling. Williams' excessive contract
(which Raptor isn't overpaid?) and health problems may prove prohibitive if
Elgin Baylor and Donald Sterling have anything to say about it. A viable
alternative is Mark Jackson, now living in LA >