Re: Draft picks

, saw an article that I think perfectly descibes the good and bad of the
talented tease that was Walker's time with the Cs
http://celtics.realgm.com/showarticle.php?artid=218

Yeah, it certainly says it well, especially since I was using the phrase
"Good Antoine" and "Evil Antoine" on this very board about two years back.
Antoine deserves his due.  He did what he had to do to bring the Cs from the
doldrums to mid-pack.  Now we have to go from mid-pack to elite.  I hope he does well
in Dallas and don't see how we in Boston can wish him any worse than we wish
such departed icons as The Rocket, Ray Bourque, Carl Everett, Drew Bledsoe,
and Doug Overton.
- Doug in LA, where ashes are coating my yard from the fires 50 miles
northeast of here