2 guard?

I don't think we need another two guard--one, maybe, but not another.  In other words, we don't really have any.  Pierce, Brown, J. Jones are all small forwards, but can play the two or wing as long as they can defense a #2 well enough.  So, I say we spell Pierce with Brown or Jones and a little Welsch.  Put those three or four in a rotation and we're fine.  I don't see a backup #2 as a glaring need.

Plus, that ranking of the top five players in the East?  Putting Jermaine and Wallace in the top five while omitting Pierce?  Lordyhowcananyonebesoblind?  Pierce is the best player in the East.  Kidd is about #3; he's good but overrated if he's considered the best in the East--or in the Atlantic.  No lack of opinions here.  Gene