re: Re: Players to watch

1) Knicks have 10 or 11 Centers and Forwards and are desperately
seeking a point guard or a perimeter shooter.

2) They'd obviously want a PG in return and have problems with
Crawford's style of play.  I still like my proposed trade: Battie and Banks for Fizer and
Crawford. Not that Crawford's a pure PG in the style of Supertar Luke Ridnour,
but still an upgrade over Banks.

3) West decided to build through quantity, and likely had a couple of trades
up his sleeve, and one that he pulled off. I'm not sure they needed help at so
many other positions. Right now, they're okay/good at center with Tsakilidis
and Wright, better at PF with Gasol and Swift, strong at SF with Posey and Battier,
nice at SG with Miller and Jones, and lots of PGs galore. And then there's the Outlaw....