Houston's guys

I watched some of the Houston game tonight.  I have no idea whether a trade for any of these guys is possible, but:  l.  I was impressed with Nachbar.  He looks to be 6' 7" and very athletic, rugged defensive attitude, passes well, good court sense.  He missed a few shots, but I can see what Ainge sees in him.  Maybe a little more ready than Jiri W. ??  2.  I've always liked Cato--ever since Iowa State.  But why trade Battie?  Aren't they about the same.  I might take Cato because of his bulk and superior rebounding, but it's close.  3.  Mobley is a great gunner; certainly he's a better bench scorer than Welsch or whoever else we have.  4.  E. Griffith?  I know he's supposed to be a great talent, but why doesn't he come with a brain?  And do we want someone without a brain?  I don't think I do.  Send him to Washington.  He'll fit in there.

Still, is the idea to get something for EWill?  Couldn't that be done without losing Battie?  I think Battie has some good years left for us.  Of course, we have to look forward to the "solid eight" for the expansion draft.  What a year it's going to be.  Cheers, Gene