34 in the paint

Yeah I know Martin and Kidd didn't play, so what?? Neither did Perkins or
Hunter.....:-)

This must be a different stat for us. 34 points in the paint out of 86.  First
time I watched a game on NBA.com play by play. Lot's of bad passes. Minutes
spread out by OB quite well for a pre-season game. Except for the dnp's. Both
Baker and Blount fouled out in less than 19 minutes.........whoa, calm down
boys....that's it for pre-season? Next up Rileyless Miami for real Wed.,
29th...looking forward to a fun season.....at least we have some horses
now....

DanF