You're not saying Kedrick is being shopped, are you?

Dammit, Eggy, there you go being all enigmatic again.
Are you saying that Kedrick for Piatkowski is a
potential trade?  Cause that would be bad.  But then
again, we have the item in today's paper regarding
Kedrick's option for next year....how the decision was
made prior to training camp (what decision? apparently
to pick up his option...but that was never expressly
said, only implicitly hinted at) and that it's not a
pressing concern and that it'll be done before the
deadline (Oct. 31st, I think).  When I read that, it
tells me that Ainge is delaying the pick-up of the
option in order to keep his own devilish options open
(i.e., Kedrick, since he could be let go at the end of
the year if his option is not picked up,
hypothetically has more trade value now, before we
pick up his option, than after).  And if Kedrick gets
traded, well, that means for the 2nd time in less than
a week my favorite player has been traded (first it
was Antoine, then I decided to pick Kedrick after
Antoine was traded....) and, well, that's more than a
man can handle...

tell me it isn't true, Eggy...

Ryan