Re: where the hell is everybody?

Just tuned in to the list and saw the trade rumor.  Checked with my
best source who unfortunately doesn't know much more than we do -
except for introducing the names of Eric Piatkowski and Kedrick
Brown.

Ridding ourselves of both Williams and Battie (both rumored
to be on the trading block) could really destabilize the team
and certainly put a dent in the Harter defense.  Plus, I  thought
Ainge was at least a ''character'' guy, and wouldn't bring in so
many athletic misfits at one time.  The last time Mobley turned
down a shot was in 2001 (enter Toine Jr.), Eddie Griffin is a head
case,  Nachbar is yet another athletic wing (decent shooting Euro,
soft on defense), and Amaechi (doubtful he would be part of any
such trade) is an internationally known eccentric.

Will let the list know if I hear anything definitive.

Egg