re: Wow!

The talent upgrade for the C's in this trade is just astounding.
But it definitely is a bit of a gamble.  Not only do you have Eddie Griffin's
temper tantrums, you also have Mobley, who has been accused of shooting too
much and disregarding Ming in the middle.

I'm torn.
However, if it wasn't for these problems I'm sure the Rockets would laugh in
our faces had we had brought this trade up. Sometimes you just have to take
the gamble.   Maybe this is Danny's brain doctor at work again?  ( ;

TAM