Re:Wow!

My bad. I'm the one with the spelling error. (Maybe I was thinking of the comedian!). Its just that I didn't see Griffith's name on the roster at espn.com, so I assumed it was AG. I do see EG's name on the roster at nba.com

-David

-----Original Message-----
From: David A Wickerham <aw623@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Oct 23, 2003 4:06 PM
To: dajubo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:Wow!

Spelling is not my long suit, but the player in question is definitely Eddie Griffith.

I believe he was big east player of the year in his one year at Seton Hall.  Of course, he also assaulted a teammate during that year.  He's a young talent who will either be an all-star or out of the league in 5 years.