re: wow

> I think Mobley is an unbelievable player.  What's the money aspect of
> this potential deal?
>
> Cecil

Battie/Williams for Griffin/Mobley/Nachbar works via RealGM.

This certainly would be intriguing -- but you'd hope that Ainge would
have some sort of guarantee that Griffin want's to play sitll --
weren't there reports that his heart wasn't into it (whether it was b/c
he dind't get his option picked up or not was the question -- but damn
the kid just turned 21(!).

Let's say for a minute that this deal goes down, do you start Griffin
as a show of faith and as an attempt to get him back on track -- taking
Baker up on his promise to do whatever it takes?  It would -- as
someone suggested -- allow Baker to be the scoring punch with the
(even) fast(er)-breaking 2nd unit:

Banks
Brown
Jones