Re: Wow!

As I break my paw--and hurt my back some more--congratulating myself, I
believe I was one of the few people here stating confidently that Danny
Ainge would be trying for another trade soon?  (OK, I figured we'd hear
about it last Tuesday, but still...)

I haven't heard anything--but I'm not sure I'd trade Eric so soon after
moving Antoine.  While his on-court play is not always consistent, I've
noticed he generally has a level head.

At 03:12 PM 10/23/03 -0400, Tammo29@xxxxxxx wrote:

>Did anyone else just hear that trade possibility on 1510?
>Battie and Williams to the Rockets for
>Griffen, Mobley, and either Nachbar or Amaechi.
>
>They are saying 75% possibility of going down.
>
>Ainge really is trying to shake things up.
>

>TAM

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle