re: A couple of thoughts on Raef

Because you don't hold it there forever. You either go right back up with it (offensive end) or you quickly outlet to your PG (defensive end). What you are trying to avoid is having the big guy put it on the floor so that the opposing teams guards (who are generaly quicker than centers) can come in and swipe it away.

From: "Josh Ozersky" <jozersky1@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "celtics list" <celtics@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: re: A couple of thoughts on Raef
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 09:52:02 -0400

a coaching question:  if you keep the ball over your
head, how do you keep it from being swiped or pulled
away unless you have hands like Sonny Liston?  I have
to tuck it under both my arms when i get it.

Josh

Never get a busy signal because you are always connected with high-speed Internet access. Click here to comparison-shop providers. https://broadband.msn.com