re: A couple of thoughts on Raef

Josh wrote:

a coaching question:  if you keep the ball over your
head, how do you keep it from being swiped or pulled
away unless you have hands like Sonny Liston?  I have
to tuck it under both my arms when i get it.

Two things...

1.	The ball above the head of a 7-footer is pretty high. No one has
great leverage grabbing for something that high.

2. The key to keeping it above your head is it allows you to get rid of it
quickly. There's no delay in bringing it down, gathering yourself, and
putting it back up.