Re: A couple thoughts on Raef

Yeah - that's a great point that was one of the things I also noticed with pleasure at the game and forgot to say in the post I just made.
Kim

-----Original Message-----
From: Tammo29@xxxxxxx
Sent: Oct 22, 2003 11:01 PM
To: celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: A couple thoughts on Raef

One thing that Tommy pointed out and I forgot to talk about, Raef never ever
brings the ball down near the basket. Ever. If it's an offensive rebound it's
right back up.  If it's a defensive rebound it's held high and outletted. This
was one of the things that commentators always mentioned when he was in
college, and is a great fundamental attribute for a big man.