Re: Stop. Reverse

< Ha, ha, Tammo.  All I'm saying is that it could have
been done.  Danny didn't even try.  And yes, I could
have done it.  How, you ask...good old fashioned
communication.  It's actually quite simple.  If you
can comminicate with someone, you can foster an
understanding...and understanding is the key to life
and getting what you want from life....from that
understanding you can bring to light your wants and
desires, fears and needs.  I can tell you what I want,
you can tell me what you want.  We can build trust,
learn to appreciate each other, and discover that we
each ultimately want the same thing...

That's how its done....that's how Antoine would have
succeeded...thru good communication, understanding and
a little love... >  - Ryan

My dear Ryan,

I have been posting on and off for several years now through spring and
fall, dummer and winter. And never have I been so emotionally stirred
as when I read the above.

Likely the late Toine would be with us today had you only been our GM.
Please, please, Ryan, do not fill your head with worry over your logical
fallacies of definition or ambiguity or slothful induction.  As you
know, the greater philosopher a man is, the more difficult it is for
him to communicate the simplest of ideas or answer the simplest
questions of more common people.

I am convinced that in time, Toine would most certainly have been
able to decipher the real you (the loving Ryan) from your non sequiturs
and post hocs, and that the two of you through mutual respect and a
dash of old fashioned love thrown in, would have bonded.

I would be proud if you would allow me to call you ''GM.''

Affectionately,
L'Egg