Greeting Antoine

    Were I at the Boston-Dallas game to mark Walker's return, I'd be one of those giving him a warm welcome.  This is the guy who was the sole bit of optimism in the final year of ML's dismal reign.  He was the guy who, we hoped, would lead us out of the doldrums. This is the guy who, with Pierce, took the Cs to the ECF when they had been out of the playoffs for several years.  Yeah, he didn't get a ring in Boston, and maybe never would have, but he accomplished a lot here and deserves our thanks for that.  I hope he can learn in Dallas and accept being the third or fourth option and become the player he has the ability to be.  (I hope he has an off night in Boston, though.)