lists

    I joined the other big Celtics list over the summer and have read every post on both lists now for about three months.  I know a few people post to both, but I'll tell you, the typical post to this list is far better than to the other one.  Most of the posts here are thoughtful and low-key, with honest an open discussion without the bashing that too often accompanies such things.  I see far less trashing of other listmembers.  I should point out that I have blocked Ray's posts for over a year, but get to watch the reaction to him, which is all the fun without the hassle of reading his stuff.  Thanks to all here for the work and thoughts.
    The other list does a service in that folks post lots of links to other papers, websites, etc., so both of them are really helpful to fans.
 - Doug