this trade vs. the Chicago trade that never occured

What's people's opinions on this trade vs. the rumored trade with Chicago
that was scuttled when Jay Williams got into that motorcycle accident?
Does anyone know the details of the Chicago trade?  I thought it was
supposed to be Walker for Jay Williams, Marshall and Fizer, but I read
that it wouldn't have worked under the CBA.

And let's say you consider the trade even with Jay Williams being injured.
 Would you rather have LaFrentz/Welsch/protected #1 or
Marshall/Fizer/injured Williams?  Marshall and Fizer's contracts expire 4
years earlier than LaFrentz.

Francis