ANTOINE WALKER TRADED TO DALLAS!

I don't know about all of the details but my initial thought is we got hosed
again. I was hoping to hear A. Jamison. I think Antoine did need to go,
especially after his comments last week, but I want to see equal or at least
fair value and I don't think is it. This seems to be a Pitino/Wallace swap. A
whole lotta nothing and the best player in the deal comes from us.

Maybe Danny can give some insight. I mean, he did win 2 titles and he knows
how to win and what you need to win. He has access to the practices and
coaches and from his TNT comments he must feel that an overhaul is necessary.
I guess I'll wait until Danny's press conference.

Concerned!

Thanks,

Steve
sb@xxxxxxxxxxxx