Re: quick thoughts on the nets game

I thought the team showed continued improvement on offense. Defense was
vastly improved over the last game....

Couple of points. Kedrick and Banks have to learn that you don't throw the
ball into Battie and Blount in the post. You don't ask a blind man to show you
around and you can't expect Battie or Blount to score in the post even though
they will try and waste a possession.

James had a nice all around game and made a few threes after missing two or
three in a row to start. The team definitely is more comfortable with him at
the point versus Banks at this point. Banks is doing fine but definitely is a
rookie and is on the learning curve.

Hunter needs a hour session on how to inbound the ball. That would be
IN-bound.

Baker continued to play well and showed some toughness. He is showing a
steady confidence, something he definitely didn't have last year.

I thought Twan had a nice overall game. He did attempt about four ill-advised
shots on the uptempo. He has to learn disgression. Hah! Here comes that blind
man again....

DJessen33