drastic changes needed...and fast

after 4 preseason game losses (3 blowouts), old shitty trends were obviously
exposed...again and again:

1. Walker's game hasn't changed. (he might be so fit muscularly, but the brain
stays out of shape)
2. Coaching technics hasn't changed. (as stubborn as a Walker)
3. Vin Baker will be the Vin of last year... (can't pin hopes on this guy,
they'd be lucky to get 8pts 4rbs per game)
4. This team will still be outmuscled and will be outrebounded most of the
time (as long as our 2nd Gunner who's suppose to be a PF shoots from the
outside...)
5. rookies won't get developed... (see Chauncy & JJ)
6. Banks is just another player...

if we expect to even contend for a spot in the playoffs, they need to ship out
Antoine and Williams asap for a inside scoring bruiser or someone coachable!

just my sad opinions this early (not even in the reg season yet)...but what's
to hope for after what we they've been exhibiting...

Jaims