Re: Chad Ford: Celtics Having Second Thoughts About Banks?

Ryan wrote:

"a pretty miserable preseason?"  COME ON.  It's been 3
games.  3 games is not a reliable sample.  Nor does it
take into account many other factors, like attempting
to intergrate oneself into 13 other teammates, the
learning of a new offense (that is, if O'Brien has
gotten to that part), or the jitters likely to come
with any rookie.  I'm tired of this sort of
"journalism" where Ford writes "insider" information
which is part plagarism of local newspapers (not the
quotes from Banks, O'Brien and Ainge) and part shaky
inference that the C's are having second thoughts.
That is an out-and-out lie.  It's neither "insider"
nor even accurate.  While I realize the pressure to
come up with daily "insider" information, it does not
hide the fact that such reporting is, frankly, a
disgrace to the profession.

Could not agree more. He took three games and some more than liberal
interpretations of stories from the local media and created something that
isn't there. It was disingenuous at best. It's the kind of stuff that gives
real, credible journalists a bad name.

Mark