Re: Some great stuff from Antoine today...

----- Original Message -----
From: <wayray@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Any ways, both O'Brien and Walker have to go. I'm sure Ainge knows it too,
> just a matter of finding the right deal for Toine and letting O'Brien
muddle up
> the offense and rookies, so he has an excuse to fire him.
> Ray

Way...come on...he needs to find an excuse he didn't already have? The guy
has spent years on national tv ripping the Celtics' offense, Obie, and
Antoine. Almost everybody on this list has been ripping Obie. Is Danny
blind, stupid, gutless, or all three? You're sure he knows Obie has to go?
He's still there. Danny could've done it a lot sooner. The owners wouldn't
let him? Why? Any reason to believe that other than it's the only one that
makes sense if Danny's not a total incompetent? Danny says he likes what he
sees and nobody is going to change Antoine and Paul so apparently there's no
reason for their coach to try? Danny's in charge. When is it time for him to
actually do something?

Paul M.

Paul M.