Ford article & quick 1st game impressions

Could someone post yesterday's  Ford article on the Celtics training camp?

Impressions:

Encouraging: Walker, Baker, James, Kendrick and Kedrick.

As other people have mentioned, Walker looks barely recognizable - his face is
that much skinnier. His moving a lot better, and when he was concentrating on
setting other people up, it was beatiful to watch. Of course, he had to relapse
to his old habits. Speaking of relapsing, if Vin doesn't, he'll be of
substantial help this season. But that's a big if. James is a pretty good
guard; we need someone like him until Banks figures out what he's doing.
Kendrick runs and moves like Bill Cartwright, and looks just about as old. But
if this game is any indication of what he can do, this was a successful draft
already. Kedrick, if he sustains a similar level of play, likewise will make
the 2001 draft look a lot better.

Disappointing: Banks, Cleaves, Blount.

I think Banks will do better as soon as tonight. I ascribe his shaky
performance to first-game jitters. He certainly is capable of dribbling through
a full-court press - we won't see him picking up his dribble like that again. I
also hope he can shoot better than that. Blount didn't live up to all the
praise coming from the training camp and Obie. Cleaves looked pretty lost.

About what I expected: Williams, McCarty, Pierce

I thought those three were just taking it easy, although Pierce did have a
hustle play or two. Their main objective in the preseason is not to get
injured.

Kestas