Jessen States Big Time Disappointment With Celtics Rookies

Just look at these quotes from Mr. Jessen.
Doubts are forming. A Celtics rookie horror story.
We can't allow talk like this to continue....

"Banks was a disappointment.... He picked up his
dribble in the back court a couple of times, a high school mistake for a point
guard. He ran away from the ball during the press, a college mistake for a
point guard. Chauncey schooled him early and often on both offense and defense."

Banks the non-outside shooting, un-pure PG is having trouble. Making high school mistakes.
Oh boy.  We can't have that with the most NBA ready PG in the draft, the next Tony Parker.

"Hunter.... looked lost on the offensive end....."

He can look lost there all season, as he's married to the bench.

"Kendrick... looked slow and poor on the defensive end.....he seems to
be a little slow on his feet. We didn't see the great rebounding we had heard about."

And I nominated him as one of my Seal of Approval players. What a mistake.
Ray