Detroit game

The rooks and Baker played better then I thought they would even if it is
preseason still.

Perkins may make this a great draft.  For a HS kid he was impressive.  His
offensive moves were a plus.

Banks will be a player. Give him some time.

Hunter looked like he will stick around the league for a while.  The next
"Walta"?

Baker showed flashes.  Great outlet pass. Would love to see that continue.

Blount looked like he continued to improve, though Perkins may earn his
minutes based on tonight.

Brown looked more confident on the floor.  Can he be the leader of the
second unit?

James looks like a good pick-up.

Would have liked to see Jones recovered and on the floor to see what he can
contribute.

Doubt Cleves sticks with James pushing the ball as he did if he can't shoot.

I was so interested in the new guys I didn't really watch the starters from
last year.

All-in-all a fun game.  Loved the lack of threes.  Still need to get someone
to run in front of the PG though.

Looking forward to Friday.

<Jim

---