Making Happy Campers

After reading several posts asking where on MY site the pics were--when I
thought it was clear that they were on the CELTICS OFFICIAL site--I've set
up a new section of the CBW--Postcards from Camp, where you'll find the
first three pictures I've uploaded onto the CBW.  This includes the pic of
Walker moving over the arc towards the hoop and the cool one of Vin
Baker.  More to come, just a few at a time.

Yeek, what I'm willing to do to meet these expectations...up on the
doghouse in the middle of the night, listening to Red Sox fans yelling and
hollering...  :>))

PS--I'm not REALLY grumpy about it--it just takes FOREVER to upload pics
and I've been spoiled by high speed access.

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle