A few more for you hungry swine

I forgot to mention that Obie went with a lineup of James, Welch, PP, EWill
and Blount with about three minutes left. What about ole Vin? You don't think
Vin can score on Joe Smith off the block? The best low post player in the
Eastern Conference? It isn't just Obie or the Cs. I think it is the entire NBA.
With players not getting a full basketball education in college and so few
players that want to play in the low post, I don't think players and coaches know
who to play with a low post player like Duncan, Shaq or Baker. It is such a
waste to not use a player like Baker who can get a shot off within 7 feet of the
basket. I don't know who to blame, the Cs or Obie but I know who is calling the
plays....

Speaking of fundamentals, I never knew how fundamentally sound LaFrentz was.
Quick decision making, quick pure release on the shot, good instincts on
defense, great passer, sees the floor. He will never be a great player but he is
the kind of player that helps to win championships. I think we did great in the
trade for Twan. LaFrentz, Welch and a no. 1.  That is equal value for sure,
even if we are losing right now.....

DJessen33