Let me cast some pearls of wisdom before you swine

LaFrentz must have a huge plus/minus.......

I think Banks half-court offense has really improved (not his shooting, his
movement and interaction)....

Banks, PP, Welch, Baker and LaFrentz is the best lineup. Williams is your
sixth man and Blount is your seventh.....

The Cs rarely have looked for Baker in the left low block since the first
half against the Knicks in NY. Since then, their half court offense has really
suffered but they have survived because PP has gotten back to form.....

Banks is starting to draw double teams on the penetration. He can beat anyone
off the dribble, except maybe Paytona and BDavis. How about calling a few
more clearouts for Banks at the top of the key?.....

The reason the Cs are losing games in the second half is because they
overplay more and over react on the penetration in the Harter defense which is either
leaving people open on the back-door or just plain uncovered. Add in that the
Harter defense does not allow you to keep a man at all times on the hot
shooter. I have said before that the Harter defense has seen its day and should be
just played in the first half. The Cs should just man up in the second half
unless you are playing a center heavy team....

The running game was all but abandoned against the Bucks, who also like to
run. Not good since it worked the night before. So what if James made 7 threes?
Is that how you want to win the game? That is why playing Banks more will
juice your running game and will payoff long term....

I am offically off the Kedrick bandwagon. It is time for another team to
invest the time on him. We got Welsch to develop and JJ can use any leftover
minutes.....

I love it when the camera pans over the Celtic bench and you catch a glimpse
of Kendrick. His linebacker shoulders are so big and wide that he occupies two
chairs. Only little guys like Banks can sit next him so he can get under the
coat rack.....

Continue to look for a Battie and Kedrick combo in a trade. Battie opens room
for Kendrick. As for Kedrick, it would hurt me to see him shutting down
players for another team. However, I think we need to let him go while he still has
value and speculation as to whether he can become a player. I just don't
think he is going to get much time now this year with Welch fitting in and after
this year, it may be too late....

DJessen33