Memo To Wyc On Cheeleaders

Wyc,
If you really insist on cluttering up the soon to be re-named Fleet Center with
extraneous luxuries such as cheerleaders, then here is what you really need to know.

The two keys to Cheerleading Success are Skimpy Uniforms and Big Breasts.

Half-naked Vixens with Bouncing Jugs, those are the two most endearing things,
 we the sports fans want out of our Cheerleading accessories.

Add to that some tight "Daisy Duke" type shorts and you've got yourself a
Big Time Winner.

And Wyc, completely ignore anything said by Mrs. McHale.  Bringing in high
school girls to cheer is the makings of a complete disaster. Considering the
extreme fecundity of some of these NBA players, I'm not sure you want any high
school girls within miles of either lockeroom.

Best Wishes As Always.
Ray