Wells is very much available...

IMO, we really need another scoring threat... I think the most available and
possible trade scenario is Wells for either Kedrick Brown or Eric Williams.  I
like Williams very much for his leadership qualities and inside scoring but
he's the only one any other team will take coz of his expiring contract.
Still, I'd rather have Kedrick traded away as I've lost confidence about his
"non-confident" game after 3 years in the league.

I'd be willing to take Wells and Dale Davis in exchange for Williams/Brown and
Battie.  That would surely give us the extra scoring punch and rebounding help
we've sorely lacked this season.

Problem-child or not, Wells can help our team...

Jaims