Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Banks is improving...

While I agree with your comments, I just want to say I'm not worried about
Kedrick and getting him the ball unless we are on the break. I am totally happy
to let him develop over the years as long as we are pushing Banks and giving
LaFrenz mucho time. I think Kedrick will be a fine player but he is going to
take him a couple more years to be the complete player. He was just taken too
high in the draft. We should have taken him at the 21 spot. But its ok for him
to melt into the woodwork on offense as long as we are getting contributions
from the four other guys, PP, Baker, LaFrenz and Banks and Kedrick is doing his
thang on defense and rebounding. I think our offense would be fine if those 4
guys are contributing regardless of whether we break or not, run PP into the
ground or any other mindless tactic that a coach might do with the exception of
the three-point barrage....

I still have to throw Obie a bone for putting Banks in there at the end. I
was already in my mind preparing to rip him a new one and here he puts the
rookie in for some real on the job training. Yet, I suspiciously think that Obie
did it for defensive purposes only. I'll take it anyways. Young Marcus was so
afraid of screwing up that he would pass the ball to PP literally before PP had
crossed the mid-court line....

I am slightly concerned about Vin and regaining weight. It just doesn't seem
he is finishing as well as he was during the late exhibition and the first
five games. I wouldn't mess with a good thing after what we went through before
and would just keep him at the previous lighter weight.....

I love the 82 game site that was shared. It was interesting to see how
LaFrenz showed so well. I am still chewing on all those stats.....

DJessen33