Re: SF production

I'm not so sure that this team is worse than the C's last year. Considering the major personal move a week before the opener one could look at the results from the first dozen games with optimism. That is of course if you take into consideration that this is basically a completely different team.
One can only wonder what this team would be like if it was Pierce that was traded instead of Walker. Fortunately it's a sight I won't have to see.