Re: SF production

GuyClinch@xxxxxxx wrote:

<<<<The C's lack a point guard, a SF, and a C whose performance would even meet the level of the average NBA player. Yet, people here buy into a new GM making a year 1 major differences or trading your 2nd best player for basically nothing equalling a short term infusion of talent and team play that will make the team dramatically better, etc.>>>>

SF is pretty close with the Williams/KBrown combo. You have to look at the combined production at the position.

http://www.82games.com/0304BOS5.HTM

Woah - that page says that Paul Pierce is our worst player...

Not too far from reality.... Really... If we only traded him and not Toine.

Ball hog who cant handle the rock. No desire until someone gets on his case (classic example: comeback Conf. Finals game).

At least Toine could handle the ball and make a good pass ocasionally and you could never doubt his heart.

John