Re: Modern-day hero survives pain of $93 million deal

"... I'll recall the hardships of an All-Star who sucked up the sour first
weeks
of a disappointing NBA season and mustered the will to fulfill terms of his
$93 million contract."

Funny, funny, funny.  I had similar thoughts about TMac and about J. O'Neal,
NVE, etc....  I am getting tired of the whinny little girly-boys.

Say what you want about talent, or lack of same, at least we seem to have
decent people on "our" team over all.

<Jim
---