Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Re: Wow! Michael Gee Rips The Celtics Style & O'Brien

I'm not sure what your point is. If you go back to my original post, I said
Obie called out every play in the second half and every play went to PP with
only one post up to EWill and one to Baker. I don't agree with this choice of
offense and I feel the Cs need to play the players like Welch and Banks who can
get the ball to the wing to facilitate this offense. The debate is the choice
of offense. If Obie continues with the PP show (he calls out the plays)
instead of 5 Down (I believe is Baker in the low post play),  I think the Cs will be
less successful.

I will leave it up to you to decide on whether Obie is a good witch or a bad
one.....

DJessen33

<< Is Doc Rivers now a bad coach?  Was he ever a good coach to begin with?

 Is Tim Floyd suddenly a good coach?  Was he ever a bad coach to begin with?

 And if you are convinced that O'Brien truly is the problem and not the
 solution, given the C's current roster and cap restraints, tell us what the
C's
 record would be come playoff time if you could replace O'Brien with ANY
other
 coach on the planet. Are they a 50 + win team without O'Brien? Do they win
the
 East and play for the championship?

 Or are they exactly what we've see thus far; i.e. basically a .500 ballclub?

 I don't recall too many predictions by posters on either list that had them
 winning in excess of 50 games.  >>