Keep the change, you filthy animal

A couple of additional notes for free. I noticed that once in the first half
PP got the ball at the top of the key and Kedrick broke loose to the three
point line. PP looked at him, hesitated,  looked ready to pass to him, then
looked to the other side where James was also wide open. PP then passed it to
James.

You can't have this. You can't have selective passing in the passing game. It
has to be instinctive that if someone is open that you pass it to him and cut
to the basket. PP was showing that he didn't have confidence in Kedrick....

Second, there is no reason that Banks should be shooting threes although he
has shown the ability to make a few. He has to ability to get a closer shot any
times he wants with his dribbling ability......

Third, I used to think that James would be an adequate backup point guard but
if you can't bring the ball up and you are forced to make Erik Williams do it
because you don't have the ability, it is time to find another point guard.
Right now, it would seem Brevin Knight would fit perfectly with Battie the bait
but I would hope we could get a pick out of it also....

DJessen33