A Trojan Horse?

Dear Mr. Cuban;
I hope you can take the time to satisfy the curiosity of many Boston Celtics fans. We have been unable to get clarity on whether the draft pick you traded us in the Walker deal is protected or not.
Your response will be greatly appreciated and since I am a member of two active Celtics message boards and will share your post, your legend will continue to grow. ;>) The Celtics office, responded to a phone call, with a flunky, who "hoped" it wasn't protected.

			Thanks;
						Jim Metz

Ps. We are all following your team here, now. Some of us because we are Walker fans and want him to do well, some of us, because we are hoping you tank and we get a better pick. Who says that the Cowboys are America's team?
Pps. Keep up the good work. We love your approach to the "zebraphobia" issues.